|Location: United Kingdom||Salary:|
|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 12 days ago||Contact: Fay White|
Fay is urgently looking for a Paid Media Strategist to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Remote).
We’re looking for someone who’s ambitious and keen to support the execution of the client's global M5GI marketing program through the effective use of Paid Media, including Display, Programmatic and SEM. Through leveraging first-party data, insights and research, this role will help the client deliver tailored, delightful experiences to a growing set of stakeholders and audiences.
- Develop, execute, and optimise cutting-edge paid strategies, aligned with integrated global marketing initiatives to drive business outcomes.
- Day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns, including testing of campaign elements to ensure an ideal customer experience.
- Manage all aspects of paid search, display and social advertising strategies. Some traditional channels eg. OOH, print, as well as global media partnerships negotiation and implementation.
- Define, measure, and evaluate paid media critical metrics eg: return on investment, cost and click performance, reach, engagement, conversion, and provide meaningful insights into campaign performance
- Brief and manage agency to build out media buys for various platforms and supervise the day-to-day execution. Manage overall budget for paid media.
Skills, experience & qualifications:
- 5+ years proven experience in global B2B organization, preferably within the technology, services, software and mobile industry. Experience with channel partners/resellers, service providers/carriers a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Digital Marketing & Paid Media Strategy
- Understanding of multi-channel paid advertising strategy across B2B audiences with prior campaign execution examples. Global campaigns are preferred.
- Fluency in working with Programmatic, Display, SEM & Analytics platforms, including Google Marketing Platform (e.g. DV360, GTM).
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.