Tangent International are currently hiring a Packet Core Solution Architect for a 6 month contract in France.
The SA is part of the ITC Packet Core team analyzing, implementing and validating the solutions in the Packet Core nodes. Scope could include the scenarios of First Implementation, Upgrades and Expansions.With detailed knowledge of customer networks, the SE/SA is responsible for designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end solutions for the customers.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support deployment of solutionCoordinate the implementation of the new solutions (Product Configuration / Integration / Validation work)
- Prepare acceptance test (E2E) and handover to the different parties (customer, support, etc)
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities
- Provide feedback to R&D
Position Qualifications - Core Competences
- Packet Core Network level competence (minimum 5 years of experiences).
- Knowledge of Service Delivery Process.
- Packet Core products support Skills for MME-SGSN, EPG/GGSN, SAPC/PCRF, ePDG, WMG, etc (3-5 years of experiences)
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Communication & Language skills (fluent English mandatory, French is a ++)
- Creative & Innovative
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Results oriented & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Leading & Supervising
- Team spirit
Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
- Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting skills
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Very strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Very good proactive mind set - always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Openness - capacity to reflect on one's behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Flexibility and mobility (willing to travel in France (30-50%) and abroad (10%) on customer sites)
To apply for this opportunity, get in touch with myself directly at;