Order Operations Analyst
My client who are an Application Intelligence company located in central London are looking for an Order Operations Analyst to join their established team.
They are uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
To be a successful Order Operations Analyst you should have up to 2 years’ experience in accounting, sales or an operations role.
Additionally, you should:
- Work within a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Remain composed during times of stress and adversity.
- Have a solid understanding of sales-related processes.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Quote to Cash procedures ideal.
- Completion of a Bachelor degree, or higher, from a University.
- Attention to detail absolutely essential
About the Role
Order Operations Analyst will work with the Order Operations team and Best Practices team to assist in their day to day job to support the sales organization with data cleansing. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Completion of sales-related cases and tasks/projects that are passed to you for completion by the Best Practices Manager.
- Reviewing submitted sales orders for accuracy and completeness per company guidelines.
- Licensing generation for all accepted orders
- Analyzing data on sales orders that have been completed to ensure bookings requirement has been completed accurately.
- Completing and updating appropriate order/customer information in SFDC
- Assisting/Coordinating training new and existing sales reps with Salesforce.com and the quoting tool used within our organization
- Supporting the sales organization with quote creation as needed.
- Booking reconciliation
- Maintaining and refining data maintenance and integrity