Oracle HRMS Technical-Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||Oracle HRMS Technical-Functional Consultant|
|Salary:||AED 25k - 33k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-01-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 13:31|
Looking for a great opportunity in UAE and work in a Cyber Security firm .
Years of Experience: Minimum 10+ years of experience in design, implementation, and full lifecycle support. The Oracle HRMS Consultant will work in a support role with HR systems users at all levels throughout the organization and its partners. The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable at technical and functional levels about all aspects of the HR and payroll systems software and related database schema. Will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the HRMS systems.
- Strong technical and functional knowledge:
- Extensive experience with Core HR, Payroll, Employee Self-service and Manager Self-service required.
- Good Technical knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle EBS suite version R12 required.
- Experience with HRMS data model, SQL Loader & Data Loading, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Form Builder and Report Builder environments, Oracle Designer, Oracle Warehouse Builder, and Oracle XML Publisher required.
- Basic Linux experience desired for implementing and supporting Oracle HRMS.
- Full lifecycle support:
- Analyze And Understand key business process flows and make change recommendations based on system functionality and internal requirements.
- Conducting Pilots.
- Solutions development.
- Implementing Oracle HRMS solutions, including HCM modules, Self Service Human Resources Implementation (SSHR), HR and Payroll.
- Documenting Oracle HRMS solutions:
- Requirements definitions.
- User manuals.
- Application design documents.
- Test cases and test scripts.
- Conducting User Training.
- Conducting User Acceptance Test.
- Performance tuning and application troubleshooting and restoration.
- Supporting users in operations.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Human Capital Management Certified Implementation Specialist
Nice to have Certifications
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) PL/SQL.
- RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
- HR Certification or CIPD.
- ITIL v3 Foundations.
- TOGAF v9.