Operations and Maintenance Engineer - Telcordia Granite Inventory
Currently require one engineer to join the existing team supporting the O+M or Telecordia Granite Inventory system.
The position will be based in Riyadh, KSA and starting immediately. The position will be a 12 month extendable contract.
Position will pay SAR 16,000 per month, + Iqama, +medical insurance + $500/year flight allowance +1 month paid vacation + end of service benefit.
The main duties for the position are mentioned below.
- Prior experience in Operations and Maintenance (O&M) project for Telcordia Granite Inventory.
- Knowledge on application outages, SLA and KPI.
- Prior technical and functional experience in Granite.
- Knowledge of Telecom access technologies
- Knowledge of service fulfillment and assurance
- Prior experience in successful transition of Granite.
- Programming/configuration experience in Granite
- Programming skill in Java /J2EE
- Should have system administration and user management knowledge wrt Granite
- Ready to work in shift including Weekend/Holidays.
- Knowledge of Fiber and Copper Access Network Rollout.
- Hands on experience of installing, integrating and configuring the Granite Inventory product and modules
- Have worked on one Implementation of complete Granite solution
- Programming skill on XML and UNIX Scripting
- Experience and knowledge of Inventory data capture and methodology
- Very good knowledge of OSS Domain