Operation and Maintenance Engineer - Java and Oracle
|Job Title:||Operation and Maintenance Engineer - Java and Oracle|
|Start Date:||2018-09-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 04:53|
Operations and Maintenance Engineer - Java and Oracle experience
Currently require one engineer to join the existing team supporting the O+M work.
The position will be based in Riyadh, KSA and starting immediately. The position will be a 12 month extendable contract.
Position will pay SAR 16,000 per month, + Iqama, +medical insurance + $500/year flight allowance +1 month paid vacation + end of service benefit.
The successful candidate will have the following experience.
1. Prior experience in Operations and Maintenance (O&M) project for
2. Knowledge on application outages, SLA and KPI.
3. Prior technical and functional experience in java, oracle etc.
4. Knowledge of Telecom access technologies
5. Knowledge of service KPI and assurance
6. Prior experience in successful transition of LB.
7. Programming/configuration experience in applictation
8. Programming skill in Java /J2EE
9. Should have system administration and user management knowledge
10. Ready to work in shift including Weekend/Holidays.
11. Knowledge of Redhat OS, XML,Unix Scripting, OSS, EMM, Business Configuration
If you would be interested, please submit your CV.