Open RAN Validation Engineers
|Job Title:||Open RAN Validation Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Zhang|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2022 12:55|
Mitchell is recruiting for 8 Open RAN Validation Engineer roles in Germany:
Testing Team Lead, Senior Test Engineer, Junior Test Engineer, Senior Optimization Engineer, Junior Optimization Engineer, Drive test (collection of Logs), Drive test (Log analysis), ORAN architect (please specify which role you are interested in when applying).
As part of the 5G CoE System Engineering team, the Open RAN Validation Engineer will perform the role of Test and Validation for the RAN network in the following areas:
- Analysis, definition and execution of the Radio and RAN test plans to meet the customer requirements, ensuring the solution implementation will meet the quality, robustness and scalability demanded by top tier telecoms networks
- Identification, analysis and mitigation of issues reported from internal and customer lab tests
- Log analysis and issue investigation including communication of issues to ecosystem partners and follow up investigations where required
- Tracking and reporting of progress to key stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include liaising with internal and external contacts on a regular basis. Some of the duties involved will be:
- Design of the NEC 4G/5G Open RAN laboratory test programme including analysis of the requirements, the definition of test cases and identification of the required test equipment and test
- Lead the investigations into reported lab issues, ensuring that issues are resolved in a timely manner and that any resulting learnings are captured in an internal “best practices”
guidance note for future activities
- Identify, investigate and communicate issues during the testing activities including root cause analysis and enhancement identification
- Report projecting stakeholders, including the NECE Head of Engineering and the NEC Management teams on status of activities
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in RAN test programmes for Macro network equipment.
- 3-5 years (Senior) or 1-3 years (Junior) for ’ experience in a responsible role relevant to test and validation of Radio and RAN technology
- Experience of working within an engineering team
- Experience in working independently and delivering results in a timely fashion
- Test and validation engineering background.
- Should be based in Germany, German fluency is preferred (but not required) and you must be able to legally work in Germany.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's