Onboarding Implementation Lead
|Job Title:||Onboarding Implementation Lead|
|Contact Name:||Justine Marjoram|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2022 00:41|
Justine is recruiting for an Onboarding Implementation Lead to work in Germany or the UK (remote).
Our client is a leader in Technology/Saas - they are expanding and are at an exciting time for growth. They are looking for Onboarding Leaders to be responsible for ensuring new and existing customers are correctly deployed in the most time-efficient manner possible utilising as much our client’s products and services as possible.
- Our client is looking for Onboarding PM’s/Leads to work in Germany or the UK Hybrid or remote
- You will be the key contact for customer requirements and 3rd party software and solutions.
- Align and place them in scope with our product portfolio and provide solutions meeting and exceeding customer needs
- Agreeing a scope of work and being able to articulate that to the customer.
- Support onboarding of new customers to the Platform and supporting existing customers in enabling new features and functions
- As a trusted advisor to the customer offering value-added consultancy with regards to the customers, customer acquisition strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with technical decision-makers across a range of roles including data standards, Programming, and IT, architecture and security.
- Educate and inform clients about technology, and explore the “art of the possible” after onboarding
- Support the pre-sale process including technical workshops and producing a costed statement of works (SoW’s) and high-level project plans.
- Present and network at expert identity technology-related events
- Prepare whitepapers, articles, and content to educate and engage potential clients
- Operating as the lead point of contact during the deployment and onboarding phase of a project.
- Customer Success Management/, Technical Account Management or Technical Project Manager role experience ideally in a SaaS model background are essential
- Ability to identify technical benefits for a defined solution and finesse in facilitating buy-in at all levels
- Sound knowledge of web technologies, API Rest as an example, knowledge of different mobile frameworks like Cordova, and React Native and knowledge of one programming language
- Ability to help developers successfully integrate our client’s platform
- Understanding of security principles and data protection regulation
- Knowledge of mobile OS – Android and iOS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Complex circumstances and strong in prioritizing tasks and setting clear goals
- Knowledge of Cloud Providers – AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud is a plus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's