NSS Application Engineer
|Job Title:||NSS Application Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-02-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2018 10:52|
NSS Applications Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA. Start date - ASAP.
Our client, one of the world's leading providers of Information and Communication Technology to service providers is looking to add an engineer with the following skillset to their team.
All benefits as per KSA law will be provided. Iqama, annual flight allowance, medical insurance, 1 month paid vacation and gratuity payment.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties.
Operations and Administration of Ascade (Currently CSG) Interconnect system.
- Resolution of incidents and investigation of problems to ensure maximum uptime and appropriate functionality as per the agreed SL and business needs
- Perform following key international interconnect application operations:
- Interconnect invoicing
- Settlement operations
- Netting operations
- Reconciliation operations o Understand and audit Interconnection agreements.
- Manage rating, billing, settlement, discounting, automated reconciliation and Call Detail Record matching.
- Manages compliance, invoicing, taxation, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) integration.
- Ensure interconnect process documentation is accurately maintained.
- Perform audit review in the area responsible for according to the business needs required schedule.
- Manage configuration of products, roaming partners.
- Responsible for periodic reconciliation of data between the system(s) responsible for, and network elements, in order to synchronize the data. - Provides standard and tailored reports where necessary.
- Responsible for developing and or processing system scripts to be run either manually or automatically by the system.
- Support Call Processing setup.
- Support Bill Review, Ensuring Bill Run smoothly, any recoveries for additional requirements (e.g. script to waive particular charges) / bugs (e.g. Wrong allowance deduction).
- Extract and Archiving, Modifications to Extraction script.
- Roaming Processing setup for Tariff, Suspended call monitoring, resolution and reporting, seeing the operation of all steps of Calls processing is smooth and error free, perform any recoveries required, Investigation and assistance in Fraud cases.
- Interconnect setup for different interconnect operators including the operators for SMS inter working / destinations and subsequent changes required, Ensuring processing of all interconnect CDRs, Production of Reports, Reconciliation and Investigation into discrepancies.
- Operations includes, Handle & Manage Customer Service TTs, Attend customer meeting, support CR's, Bill cycles, Health check monitoring and reporting, WO execution, Operational bug fix testing, Reconciliation, etc.,
- Administration activities includes, application update, upgrade management, software releases policy and planning, etc.,
You will have the following experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information technology or other related major required.
- Minimum (5-8) years experience in Ascade (Currently CSG) Interconnect systems or any other Interconnect systems
- Good knowledge in Oracle, SQL plus, etc.,
- Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX, Windows, Shell scripting, PERL
- ITIL, eTOM standards knowledge required
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English.
- Preferred experience in programming languages like Java, C, C++
If you would be interested, please reply with your updated CV