|Type: Permanent||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 14 days ago||Contact: Lola Liu|
Lola is looking for a Nokia Core Senior Specialist (L2/L3). The successful candidate will perform health checkups of NE's of Core CS/IMS NOKIA (HSS, AAA (for enterprise Users), ENS(for VoLTE) ,SBC, oTAS, nTAS, CFX, NT-HLR, STP, ENUM, MSC, MGW, HSS, AAA, ) on a daily basis.
- Ensures highest availability of network & services by resolving faults/Handling incidents effectively
- Handling customer complaints
- Addition/Replacing of boards of MGW/MSC.
- Auditing and troubleshooting of mobile voice related KPIs.
- Hardware/Configuration of Network Elements MSS, MGW, STP, BGW, TAS, CFX 5000, DRA, PCRF, HSS used in IMS/VoLTE and 2G/3G network.
- Involved in configuration/testing of new assignment in our project VoWi-Fi
- Troubleshooting and analysis of Open Network.
- Knowledge of GSM and IMS call flows.
- Good knowledge of interfaces like S6a/S6b,Cx, Ro, Sh, Rx.
- Analyzing traces of impacted calls and after troubleshooting provide solution to resolve it.
- CFX Offloading, parameter modification, onloading.
- Configuration in STP/DRA/CSD.
- Multi-vendor hardware support.
- UE traces on all interfaces.
- Understanding of Mobility call flows (LTE, 3G and 2G).
- Works as a SPOC on technical issues and mail support.
- Fault management of core nodes.
- Provide support for upgrading and troubleshooting activities.
- Ensures highest availability of network & services by resolving faults/Handling incidents effectively.
- Coordination with TAC/GTAC team for troubleshooting and providing technical supports to them for resolution activities.
- To ensure correct working methodology.