|Type: Contract||Start Date: June 2021|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Contact: Lola Liu|
Lola is looking for a NOC Manager to work on a 12-month contract in Egypt.
- Accountable for a 24x7 Network Operation Center’s (NOC) shift operations and personnel.
- Oversee day to day NOC operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with all customers.
- Update and maintain documentation associated with processes and procedures.
- Continuously improve and develop systems to proactively monitor the network we manage.
- Generate key reports for Management including but not limited to: system availability, service level agreements, ticket resolution and customer issues.
- Subject to call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Responsible for managing outages, SLA, uptime, service availability, root cause analysis.
- Meet very aggressive network availability, and ticket handling objectives while providing hands-on leadership during network events.
- Coach and mentor senior and junior engineers to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture.
- Develop, refine, and document NOC policies, processes, procedures, and associated systems requirements and drive their implementation and use.
- Develop and report on metrics for the performance of the NOC and individual NOC employees, including but not limited to # of escalations, and tickets.
- Plan projects, training, objectives, timelines, deliverables and milestones for the NOC.
- Drive technical staff to monitor and resolve customer issues and accomplish objectives by being a role model to impress upon staff to be self-motivated with the ambition to problem-solve, learn and create their own mechanisms for resolving issues and most importantly, communicate effectively with the ability to work in a team environment
- Degree in Engineering (Communications / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science).
- IPBB Networks background with at least 7 years of technical experience.
- Knowledge in Network concepts; server computing, telecom technologies.
- Basic knowledge in most of products (IP Core network "Cisco&Juniper", BNG network, DPI technology).
- With 8+ year of experience in managing the NOC environment.
- Aware of standard network best practices and integration of all tools.
- Analytical and problem skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with peers and high-level customers and management is required.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Immediate position.
- Player / Coach style required: High energy, hands-on management and coaching abilities. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a high stress, fast-paced environment shifting priorities
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization.