New Business Sales Exec / London / Up to £55k
|Job Title:||New Business Sales Exec / London / Up to £55k|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-05-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Ryan|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2018 09:43|
Tangent International, currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our client, a rapidly growing & Top 100 Best Company, based in London
Title: Sales Executive
Report to: Sales Leader
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm
The Sales Executives role is to identify, attract, sign up and nurture new direct customers with a focus on mid-market (250-999 seats). This involves developing a strategic plan, identifying key targets based on a deep understanding of various verticals and FluidOne capabilities. The key purpose of the role is to acquire new customers, using techniques including cold-calling, networking and attending events, in addition to managing and converting inbound leads. Having successfully brought a new customer on board, the Sales Executive then has responsibility for overseeing and nurturing the establishment of an effective and mutually beneficial customer relationship for up to six months from the contract, ensuring a successful handover to account management.
This role also carries additional responsibilities, supporting the Head of New Business in delivering team performance. These involve taking the lead in certain team activities, including leading calling sessions, collating key team reports and helping manage the full team pipeline. The Sales Exec. also helps drive increased activity through their individual and team KPI’s, as well as coaching more junior members of the team when required. He/she is expected to be comfortable working independently, with minimal supervision.
The Sales Executive will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As a Sales Executive you will be expected to do the following:
- Researching and understanding verticals and sweet spot prospects (250-999 seat mid-market size businesses)
- Maintaining a strong understanding of all FluidOne products - connectivity, mobile and UC
- Identifying key targets
- Documenting and presenting a strategic acquisition plan
Acquiring new customers
- Lead generation - cold-calling, networking, referrals etc.
- Converting inbound leads generated by telemarketing
- Lead nurturing - meetings, presentations, conference calls, proposals etc.
- Contracting - preparing and securing contractual documentation
Nurturing newly acquired customers
- Managing the delivery stage of the sales cycle
- Representing the customer's needs within the organisation to ensure successful customer experience
- Account management for up to 6 months before handover to an account manager
Team Management and Administration
- Maintaining and updating relevant CRM records
- Building propositions and business cases
- Placing orders through SCT
- Reporting against KPIs: updating pipeline weekly and providing updates, tracking meetings, calls product mix etc
- Supporting the Head of New Business in the day to day support and supervision of the team.
- Collating and driving insight through the team
- Coaching junior members of the new business team
- Leading calling sessions or campaigns
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the business.
Experience / Qualifications
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment is essential
- A self-starter that can be or is very well networked
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, driven and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
- A 2:1 or above in a Business or IT related discipline
Location: Southbank, London. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
Benefits after the probationary period:
Free private health care
Subsidised dental care
Discounted gym membership
Breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org