Network Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Security Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 14:10|
Will is urgently looking for a Network Security Engineer to work a 12 month rolling contract based in Japan (Tokyo).
Language proficiency: Bi-lingual (Japanese and English)
- 4+ years of overall experience as a Network/Security Engineer either in Service Provider Environment or diverse enterprise network.
- Knowledge on Cisco ASAv, FTDv, ASA, Stealth Watch, ISE and CSM.
- Good understanding network troubleshooting – VLANs, TCP/IP networks, routing, DNS.
- Management and configuration of Cisco ASA Firewall & IPS Technology.
- Knowledge on ACLs, Object group, NAT/PAT, state full, failover
- Initial firewall/IPS testing of parameters, operation, support and commissioning.
- Knowledge of Analysis of IPSec VPNs implementation and Manage and Monitor all VPN connectivity.
- Experience in network monitoring in NOC/SOC to identify security breaches, service outages, network performance issues.
- Knowledge of Analyse, troubleshoot, and investigate security-related, information systems anomalies based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
- In depth knowledge and Troubleshooting issues of Cisco ASA firewall/IPS Work efficiently with customer support team to solve customer issues.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems
*** MUST SPEAK JAPANESE AND ENGLISH ***
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's