Network QoS and QoE Leader
|Job Title:||Network QoS and QoE Leader|
|Contact Name:||David Vose|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2022 18:00|
David is urgently looking for a Network QoS and QoE leader to work on a 3-month rolling contract based in South Africa (Cape Town).
Responsibilities and Deliveries:
- Lead a team of 6 engineers
- Responsible for Network Quality of Service (QoS) and Customer Quality of Experience (QoE) across 2G/3G/4G/5G netwoks
- Ensure governance of contractual KPIs Compliance and number 1 performing network for our customer
- Champion of Automatization of routine tasks and full usage of SON/ACP and Crowdsroucing network insights
- Perform Level 1 Analysis of degradation and escalate issue to relevant teams for actions.
- Manage NOC organisation, deliveries and processes
- Customer complaints centralization, tracking and dispatch
- Ownership for all KPIs/QoS dashboards generations.
- Capacity analysis monthly report
- NIP quarterly Plan with special focus on coverage and Throughput improvement
- Benchmark delivery and disptach to optimisation for analysis
- Drive Test management
- Sound experience GSM/UMTS/LTE/LTE-A (Advanced optimisation and QoS/QoE improvement)
- Expert knowledge of E2E measurement of QoS/QoE
- Able to lead technical discussions with other subsystem experts (e.g. IP, TX, Core)
- Proficient with state of the art table for advanced dashboards generation (tableau, power BI)
- Programming skills for maximal automation of routine tasks
Good to have:
- Planning/optimisation experience in 5G NR commercial network
- Knowledge of SON features and experience implementing it
- Experience in Tier operator project (in supplier organisation preferably)
Please note: Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in South Africa.