Network Performance Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Performance Engineer|
|Start Date:||2017-12-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 05:50|
Network Performance Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Muscat, Oman.
Day to day performance monitoring of major KPI’s at eNode-B level drop, VoLTE calls performance, network performance degradation, RRC connection, RAB Success Rate, Handover Successful Rate (ISHO & SHO).
- Analysis the RAN (Radio Access Network) performance by collecting and analyzing statistics.
- Recommend actions for RAN expansion and corrective measure.
- Using statistics to forecast the future growth of Network.
- Using statistics to identify the congested parts of the radio network.
- Check consistency, and to find any radio network optimization faults and gives recommendations for correction. (Using OSS application i.e GPH).
- Ensure a healthy radio network performance by regular audits and sanity checks, using statistics from the radio network.
- Provide all kinds of performance reports for network as per requirements
- Identify the Customer Requirements on the Report Customization
- Make Unix shell script ,SQL Store Proc. to get data from CSDDB and BSDDB of sybase SQL database in OSS applications.
- Manual and Automatic Collection of defined LTE statistics to analysis the radio network performance
- Use Business Object to generate hourly, daily, busy hour stats, (Node-B, MSC Server, MGW) To suggest actions and initiatives to enhance daily operations within the NOC.
- In addition, generate overall network performance report including security applications, back haul, MW, eNodeBs ... etc to maintain overall network health.
- SLA measurement as per contract with customer and suppliers, generation of service credit reports based on complete understanding of the contractual requirement.
- Good knowledge on Ericsson LTE equipment (RBS 6000 series, EVO 8200, Baseband).
- Experience working in a network performance environments using Ericsson equipment.
- Understanding of Ericsson Core (IMS, EPC, EPG, MEE)
- Radio Network Statistics Setup and
- UNIX: Solaris
- Shell script writing, debugging
- Experience of generating reports related to access, IMS, back haul, IT servers and services and presenting directly to the customer
- Having experience to manage SLAs based on contractual requirements and good knowledge of generating reports for Genesis machines.
- RF/Optimisation Experience
- Overall 6-7 years of experience including 3-4 years as network Performance related positions
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's