Network Performance Consultant
|Job Title:||Network Performance Consultant|
|Start Date:||2018-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 07:20|
Network Performance Consultant required for a 12 month contract based in Muscat, Oman.
The position will be for a 12 month extendable contract starting ASAP.
Will look to pay a salary of OMR 1200 per month (roughly $3,100). Work permit will be provided along with medical insurance, 1 month paid vacation, annual flight allowance of $500 and end of service benefit.
The main duties are below, candidate should have previous experience carrying out the same duties.
End to End (E2E) Performance Management of complete Network. This covers all the technology domains.
- Leading the team of engineers for Daily Analysis & Reporting of the Network KPIs which include 2G, 3G & 4G Technologies.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting of major KPIs from all domains. The reports are extensive and include remarks & root causes against every abnormality or degradation observed.
- Expertise in Data extraction, Data management and Data storage.
- Creation of Network KPIs, assessing the formulae used for calculation, KPIs harmonization and audit in order to make sure that all failures are reflected in the reporting and any issue impacting the customers is timely captured.
- Signaling & deep counter level analysis to help identify the root cause of the issue. Utilizing signaling tools to capture trace & identify problem in case of a customer complaint.
- Network benchmarking & analysis in case of promotion launch or major changes done. Sharing Traffic loss/gain analysis depending on the scenario.
- Preparation & Handling of special events like New Year, Ramadan, Eid & National Day. Traffic forecasting, Utilization Management & sharing recommendations for expansion.
- Supporting the launch of nodes for new services with services monitoring, Analysis & creation of PM platforms.
- Benchmarking & Post-check of the KPIs for any planned activity done in the Network.
- Node level License Management. Performing continuous check on License & CPU utilization of different nodes in the network. Sharing the results with planning team with recommendations.
- Automation of regular and adhoc tasks by utilizing different techniques including MS Excel Macros through which robust Analysis is possible.
- Regular interaction with Customer & Higher management w.r.t Performance Reporting & Analysis. Representing my department in Weekly meeting with Customer Management.
- Candidate must have experience on Ericsson RAN equipment
- Ideally experience working in a managed service environment previously.
If you would be interested in apply for this position, please submit your CV