Network Engineer WAN/LAN
|Job Title:||Network Engineer WAN/LAN|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2021 15:10|
Ross is looking for a Technical L3 Network Engineer (WAN/LAN/WLAN) to work remotely on a 6-month rolling contract. Candidates must be based in Europe due to the hours you will be supporting clients.
The candidate will be responsible for the (Tier-3) technical support and administration of global network infrastructure where he will be managing Cisco Routers, Arista DC WAN Devices, Cisco LAN Switches in DC, Nexus Switches, Arista Switches, Cisco Wireless Controllers and Access Points, Infoblox, cPacket tool, CVP, Cisco Prime. The desired outcome is to ensure the smooth operation of WAN/LAN/WLAN to provide maximum performance, protection, and availability to customers.
- Install, Configure, and troubleshoot Cisco and Arista WAN/LAN devices.
- Work with other teams to fix any Network related issues in DC or Branch sites
- Implementation of Cisco Routers, Arista/Cisco Switches, Wireless Controllers/Access Points.
- Participate in P1 Incident calls and drive it to resolution
Networking Skills required:
- BGP,OSPF,BGP Communities, HSRP, BFD, EtherChannel, NSX-T, VSS
- Data Center devices like Nexus 5K, 7K, 9K (VDC-VPC)
- Arista CVP and Switches
- Cisco Wireless Controllers and Access Points
- cPacket Application Performance
- In depth knowledge of WAN/LAN/Wireless Technologies, IP Addressing, VLANs and subnetting, ACL, Multicast, Ethernet over MPLS