National CW Manaer
|Job Title:||National CW Manaer|
|Start Date:||2018-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2018 07:37|
National CW Manager required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA. The position will be looking to start ASAP.
Our client holds a project with the primary mobile operator within in KSA and is looking to to add a number of different engineers to support this.
Main responsibilities are:
• Responsible of CW and EM generics & designs
• Handle CW Tenders
• Preparing BOQ models and pricing all CW activities
• Setup CW process (Initial HO, extra work verification, progress & RFI reports … etc)
• CW PIP (Design, Rollout, Acceptance & invoicing)
• Responsible of CW activities E2E (Awarding, excavation, foundation casting .... etc)
• TWRs ordering & release
• Perform TWRs analysis (Existing & Sharing sites verification)
• Management of CW resources
• Technical / Field customer acceptance.
• Prototypes approvals (ODU, Generators , Hybrid …. Etc)
• Trial projects support
The successful candidate will have experience on the above.
Previous experience working with either a telecommunications operator or vendor is a must.
If you would be interested in applying, please return my mail with your updated CV.