MVAC Engineer Required Urgently in Slough
|Job Title:||MVAC Engineer Required Urgently in Slough|
|Start Date:||2018-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 10:21|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a MVAC Engineer to work a 3 month extendable contract based in Slough.
- Reading 1 day
- London 1 day
- Slough 3 day
- Responsible for AHU, Chiller (Aircool chilled water chiller with free cooling), primary pump, secondary pump, CRAC, ACIU.
- Take in charge of data center MVAC, plumbing and drainage system from bidding, implementation to handover
- Take charge of equipments & materials submission, delivery schedule and ensure on-site acceptance by consultant and customer
- Take responsible for the implementation complied with design with good quality
- Conduct the test and commissioning of major equipments, also integration system test
- Prepare MVAC system as-build drawings for consultant and customer final acceptance
- Assistant project manager for whole project management
- Bachelor degree or above in MVAC engineering, Automation engineering, Building Service or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in data center MVAC, plumbing & Drainage system design, construction, practical acceptance. Large-scale data center (over 1000 racks) consulting, design or project management experience would be prefer.
- Good knowledge of data center major equipments, i.e Chiller, cooling tower, pumps, Valves, Piping, CRAC, Motor control, monitoring and control unit.
- Familiar with Tier standard and LEED regulation has a big plus
- Familiar with data center or telecommunication or related industry standard, i.e TIA/EIA942, BICSI, IEEE,ASHRAE and NFPA would be prefer
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS office is a must
- Proficiency in BIM design with Revit