MSDP Solution Architect currently required for a 12 month contract in Riyadh, KSA.
The positions are looking to start ASAP. Interviews this week!
Solution Architect - MSDP
• Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
• Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
• Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
• Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
• Support deployment of solution
• Provide feedback to R&D
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
• Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
• Education: Degree in telecommunications or computer science.
• Experience on MSDP based solutions (presales and delivery).
• Experience on MSDP integration point
• Proven experience in complex integration projects within Services Layer.
• Experience on Service Enablement Domain (API Exposure, StoreFront, Front-End)
• Knowledge on IT & Enterprise Architecture
• Previous experience as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer in MSDP is a plus
• Experience on virtualization is a plus.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Salary will be SAR 30,000 plus Iqama, 1 month paid vacation, end of service benefit, medical insurance and $500 flight allowance.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV.