MSDP Integration Engineer
|Job Title:||MSDP Integration Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2018 10:44|
MSDP Integration Engineer currently required for a 12 month contract in Riyadh, KSA.
The positions are looking to start ASAP. Interviews this week!
Our client is one of the leading telecommunication vendors worldwide.
• You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
• Execute product configuration
• Execute integration and migration work
• Prepare system test, module test and accept test
• You will work to identify and drive improvements
• Post project activities
• E2e technical understanding
• Execute test
• Scripting & coding
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
• 3-5 years’ experience of deploy end to end test and lead testing team.
• Hands-on Experience on MSDP implementation:
o Installation, Integration, Testing, Acceptance, Rollout, Troubleshooting
• Experience on Service Enablement Domain (API Exposure, StoreFront, Front-End)
• Knowledge on IT & Enterprise Architecture
• Hands-on experience on Jboss, Linux and Oracle DB.
• Hands-on performance testing and fine tuning.
• Creating & innovating
• Applying expertise & technology
• Analytical learning and researching skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
Salary will be SAR 16,000 plus Iqama, 1 month paid vacation, end of service benefit, medical insurance and $500 flight allowance.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV.