MS Dynamics Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||MS Dynamics Functional Consultant|
|Salary:||£50k - 70k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-01-02 00:00:00|
|Reference:||Pre - SA - AD|
|Contact Name:||Sam Armitage|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 17:11|
I am currently working with a globally recognised software consultancy that focuses on the implementation and optimization of CRM services for their customers and clients.
The client in question are based in Antwerp and are looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to come on board and join a quite junior team currently and help drive the team forward.
- You do pre sales and demos concerning the advantages of the Dynamics CRM/365 Product Suite (Sales, Marketing and Service Automation).
- You make (fit-gap) analyses of the customer’s requirements during workshops and with the help of use cases.
- You coach and train our customers in best practices and CRM processes.
- You keep an eye on the planning and timing of all the actions.
- You test and validate thoroughly the built solutions.
- You support our customers with (technical) questions, related to the projects.
- You communicate with our customers and project/dev team on a regular basis.
The client have won a number of awards of there last few years and want to carry on making forward movements this year.
They offer great perks such
- Team nights out
- Paid Certifications
You will need
- Microssoft Dynamics CRM
Nice to haves.
(NEED AND UNERSTANDING OF FELMISH)
The package is extremely competitive with further career development. If this would be something that ould be interested in please get in touch.