MS Data Centre Supervisor (Dutch speaking)
Tangent International are looking for a Dutch speaking Data Centre Supervisor to undertake a 6 month extendable assignment. The candidate will be responsible for the direct supervision and control of all Customer data centre / fibre POP locations in regards to activities. See full details below -
- Direct supervision and control of all suppliers executing works in CUSTOMER datacenter and Fiber POP locations
- Access control third parties to main CUSTOMER locations; review and monitor procedures- Monitoring of capacity of main support systems. Medium term planning of all support systems
- Working according to main operational processes: Incident-, Problem-, Change- and Configuration Management. Also Preventive and Corrective maintenance is a daily task to maintain, plan and supervise
- Give a Toolbox before every work starts to all subco. Register and update to responsible project owner
- Monitoring and supervising of suppliers performing activities in CUSTOMER locations
- 24/7 technical support for CUSTOMER datacenters including environmental systems for Hub, Fiber POP.
- Performs hands-on support on CUSTOMER's Datacenters and Core locations
- Resolves faults independently on main Non-Telco systems (Power/UPS/Cooling machines, fire-control systems, cabling etc)
- Analysis and reporting and resolution of reoccurring faults on main Non-Telco systems
- Carries out required NT CUSTOMER's PM process activities on main Non-Telco systems and elements
- Monitors and reports capacity. Initiate growth activities on main Non-Telco systems
- Hands-on support. PoC and support NT projects
- Performs CORE/RAN Inspections ( BTS, HUB, Fiber POP,MSC,CCR)
- Performs CORE/RAN Preventive Maintenance inspections (BTS, HUB, Fiber POP,MSC,CCR)
- Coordination and escalation of cleaning
- PoC for all Non-Telco Infrastructure related aspects in CUSTOMER locations
- Continuously Optimization of the locations (Hub, Fiber POP, MSC, CCR) on cooling and energy.
- Controlling subco that do the initial installation of Core equipment on location in line with agreed working procedures/instructions.
- Patching activities including ODF/DDF admin on instruction of higher level line support teams and responsible Network Infrastructure teams. Growth activities and capacity management on some core elements feedback to relevant teams.
- Hands-on support and technical assistance for all support/engineering teams within/outside MS scope of work.
- Assists with hands-on support on Customer projects. PoC for Core locations ; plan activities on yearly forecast
- Central PoC for datacenter and Fiber POP
- Report project updates to Core Deployment
- Supervision and control of third parties
- Hands-on support. PoC on site ; control and support build phase projects