Mobility Core Engineer
|Job Title:||Mobility Core Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stefan Howard-Rigby|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 21:24|
Stefan is looking for a Mobility Core Engineer to work in Romania.
General skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Electronics/ Computer-Science
- Basic knowledge of OSS/BSS
- Basic understanding on IoT Core
- Basic understanding of SDN
- Knowledge of 3G-PacketCore/EPC systems administration: upgrades and patching’s, systems backup and recovery, etc.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP stack, CG-NAT solutions
- Basic knowledge of Internetworking, Network Security and Routing Protocols.
- Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux.
- Basic understanding on BigData technologies.
- Good knowledge and working experience on Nokia EPC/PS-Core platforms
- Good knowledge and working experience on 3rd party EPC/PS-Core platforms
Core skills required:
- Telecom knowledge: CORE architecture and service types
- IP Strong knowledge of the 3GPP UMTS Rel.5, LTE Rel.8/Rel.9 system architecture
- Strong knowledge of SS7 network, GPRS/3G, EPC/LTE call flows
- Strong knowledge of 3G-PacketCore/EPC interfaces and protocols
- Strong knowledge of Gb, Gr, Ga, Gi, Gn, Gx, Gy, S6a/S6d,S5/S8, SGi, etc. interfaces/links configuration, integration and t-shooting
- Good knowledge on call traces for various interfaces with complete packet level analysis
- Good understanding of Service Awareness and differentiated charging related concepts
- Complete Health check analysis of CORE nodes along with their configuration backup
- Good knowledge of protocols like SOAP(SPML), Diameter, LDAP, TCAP, Radius, GTP-C, SMPP, SIGTRAN, SCTP.
- Good knowledge of LI solutions for mobile Core