|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 13 days ago||Contact: Will Simmons|
Will is looking for a Mobile Network Optimization Engineer to work a 12-month rolling contract based in Netherlands (Den Haag).
- Mobile network optimization to achieve better network performance and improve user experience.
- Introduce new features and optimization proposal and make trial and testing to assure quality improvement after new features and proposal rollout.
- Improve Umlaut testing score by iterative optimization actions, such as quarterly testing result analysis, failures analysis and optimization, coverage tuning, worse KQI improvement, parameter inconsistent checking and so on.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in mobile network optimization domain.
- With solid mobile network optimization skills. Good understanding on GSM\UMTS\LTE\5G optimization knowledge. Be familiar with Huawei mobile network parameters, networking strategy and solutions.
- Be familiar with Huawei wireless product features, master with Umlaut relative optimization tools, such as U2020, PRS, TEMS, FMA, Omstar, Wireshark, and etc.
- Rich experience in Umlaut / P3 optimization projects is preferred. Be familiar with Umlaut test rules and be proficient in Umlaut CDR/Log analysis and optimization.
*** Due to the urgency of the project the client will only consider consultants with an EU passport and who is immediately available to start work in the Netherlands ***