Mobile Financial Services Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Mobile Financial Services Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Ben Harris|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2021 10:51|
Ben is looking for a Mobile Financial Services Business Analyst to work on a 3-month rolling contract based in Mozambique. The successful candidate is accountable for design and ownership of Mobile Financial Services and vendor Wallet platform solutions in a particular market or group account.
This role will support partners to design, develop, test and deploy solutions. Responsibilities are related to the solution architect role along as a business analyst to translate business requirements into scalable, durable, and secure solutions. You will engage multiple stakeholders at the partner and vendor side to ensure the solution is aligned with vendor Wallet Platform product best practices, roadmap and customer requirements.
- Work closely with customers to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
- Organize Requirement gathering workshops to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
- Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in the communication of quarterly deployment plan
- Communicate regularly Ericsson Wallet Platform roadmap for OPCO specific use cases.
- Support MSCOO, ADM Delivery Manager or Head of Service Delivery MFS to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign off from Opco respective stakeholders as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Educate OPCOs counterpart on MFS Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
- Minimum Experience in Fintech/Electronic Wallet or EWP 5+ years
- Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 4+ years
- Previous BSS or adjacent areas experience required
- Certification in Digital Finance or Digital Money
- TOGAF Certification is an added advantage
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology and DevOps
- Working knowledge of Use case Modelling
Please note: Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in Africa