|Job Title:||Mobile Developer|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2021 17:36|
Ross is looking for a Mobile Developer to work permanently in Berlin, Germany.
- Design and build Android mobile applications,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features,
- Be fully responsible for mobile app development in the team,
- Build and publish applications in app stores,
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience,
- Expertise in Java and/or Kotlin: Object-oriented fundamentals (e.g. inheritance, class, and static methods), Variables, Lists,Loops
- Vital Android SDK concepts: Fundamentals of Views, Groups, and Layouts, User input, Ways to get data from the web, Storing data, Action bars, Adapting apps for different screen sizes,
- Decent Experience with SQL,
- Knowledge of Git & Gerrit,
- XML Basics,
- Understanding of Material Design Guidelines,
- Android Studio,
- Backend Programming Skill
- Planning and organizational skills,
- Fluent English in spoken and writing, additional language is an advantage (German).
You will be offered:
- Competitive compensation, based on previous work experience, skills anknowledge,
- Possibility to work remotely, but with availability to travel for on-site projects,
- Company fitness studio membership,
- Company bicycles and subsidized public transport tickets,
- Corporate discounts,
- Working in a pleasant and dynamic environment and motivated teams,
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths.