|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Start Date:||2018-10-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fulbrook|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 11:07|
My client are looking for an experienced Senior Developer to join their talented applications team. This is an important role where this person will be an integral member of the team.
Communication is key as the Senior Developer will work closely with designers, developers, product managers and development managers in an agile way to create high-quality web-based provisioning applications.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience with Java and J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, JPA, EJBs, SOAP/REST Web services).
- Experience in building applications in a micro-services architecture such as AWS Lambda is desired.
- Experience in working in a Agile development environment, leveraging test driven design is required.
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL,Oracle, or MySQL), and non relational db like Mongo DB.
- Experienced working knowledge of design patterns and advance data structures is required.
- Experience working with Java frameworks such as Hibernate, Struts, Spring an asset.
- Experience working with the IntelliJ, JRebel, Jira, GIT, Jenkins is an asset.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging environment alongside a talented team using the latest technologies and frameworks. This position includes advanced training and development and longterm career progression. To apply send your updated CV to email@example.com