Mobile Core Network Architect Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)
|Job Title:||Mobile Core Network Architect Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)|
|Salary:||£123 - 124 per hour|
|Start Date:||2017-08-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 12:36|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Mobile Core Network Architect to work a 6 month extendable contract based in Netherlands (Den Haag)
- My client is looking for a self-motivated professional capable of guiding complex technical projects and service/product design, fully aware of the commercial aspects and influence on technical projects.
Candidate will act as liaison officer, contact person, from the Network Department with business departments. He will do the intake of requests and align innovation developments with (existing) target architecture.
Must have extensive experience (preferably 10 years +, minimum 5-7) in complex telecommunications network organization and able to communicate on business level with counterpart as well as technical level with fellow architects and designers.
- Msc or comparable degree in Telecoms or ICT and more than 8 years of professional experience within ICT operators or vendors;
- BSc degree can be substituted by 5 or more additional years of relevant work experience.
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of CS and PS Core network technologies;
- Extensive experience with telco operators;
- excellent and proven core network architecture and design skills in the Telco industry;
- strong know-how of products associated with Telco Mobile Networks (Huawei, Nokia, Ericsson);
- deep understanding of operator business model, operational needs and processes;
- strong end-to-end thinking (services, network, TI/IT).
- well developed ability to communicate with customers and internally
- able to interact with other architects
- team player skills, having the need to work and succeed in virtual teams and international, intercultural environment
- out-of-the-box thinking, challenging established ways-of-working for the sake of improving the results
- self-starter, strong problem-solving capabilities, results-oriented working style, hands-on, outspoken, proactive
- excellent command of English language, Dutch language skills are desirable
- full-time engagement into the customer’s Innovation Program
- Working location is The Netherlands, for expatriates: relocation to the Netherlands is mandatory
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.