Mobile Broadband Engineer Required Urgently in Belgium (Brussels) (Travelling to Luxembourg is neces
|Job Title:||Mobile Broadband Engineer Required Urgently in Belgium (Brussels) (Travelling to Luxembourg is neces|
|Start Date:||2019-02-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 17:33|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Mobile Broadband Engineer to work a 6 month rolling contract based in Belgium (Brussels) (Travelling to Luxembourg is necessary)
- Benelux Wireless projects has been expanding rapidly since 2007 with Nederland, Belgium and Luxembourg Telecom operators including involving different technologies (GSM / UMTS / LTE / NB-IOT / 5G). The main roles of the engineer is as below.
- Key interface with customer in promoting the client's services
- Participate in pre-sales activities including bidding and new services.
- Acting as main technical interface with customer in promoting the clinet's services for 2G/3G/4G/5G technologies and also supporting OSS
- Responsible for the discussion and implementation of Radio designs including dimensioning and feature implantation
- Responsible for test-bed integration and software management during Project lifecycle
- Responsible for the remote integration support.
- Responsible for supervising hardware installation and subcontractor technical knowledge.
- Responsible for 24/7 hours emergency on-duty
- Responsible for System Maintenance activities such as Query handling, Emergency support, Software updates and Trouble Report handling.
- Work with other product specialists/experts in the Company to ensure the solution recommendations are comprehensive, aligned and can contribute to the Customer’s business success.
- Academic qualifications - Engineering degree or similar.
- Over 7 years’ experience in the industry, of which more than 5 years working in mobile telecommunications end to end network assessment, network planning, design developing, working for major consultancy company, operator or vendor.
- Proven track record in network consultancy and able to deliver high quality service to mobile operators.
- Broad knowledge of the mobile operator business, including marketing and tariff plans and its relationship with network and service strategies.
- Can travel in BENELUX region up to 50% of working time.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's