Mobile Broadband Engineer Required Urgently in Belgium (Brussels) (Travelling to Luxembourg is neces
|Job Title:||Mobile Broadband Engineer Required Urgently in Belgium (Brussels) (Travelling to Luxembourg is neces|
|Start Date:||2019-02-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 17:33|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Mobile Broadband Engineer to work a 6 month rolling contract based in Belgium (Brussels) (Travelling to Luxembourg is necessary)
- Benelux Wireless projects has been expanding rapidly since 2007 with Nederland, Belgium and Luxembourg Telecom operators including involving different technologies (GSM / UMTS / LTE / NB-IOT / 5G). The main roles of the engineer is as below.
- Key interface with customer in promoting the client's services
- Participate in pre-sales activities including bidding and new services.
- Acting as main technical interface with customer in promoting the clinet's services for 2G/3G/4G/5G technologies and also supporting OSS
- Responsible for the discussion and implementation of Radio designs including dimensioning and feature implantation
- Responsible for test-bed integration and software management during Project lifecycle
- Responsible for the remote integration support.
- Responsible for supervising hardware installation and subcontractor technical knowledge.
- Responsible for 24/7 hours emergency on-duty
- Responsible for System Maintenance activities such as Query handling, Emergency support, Software updates and Trouble Report handling.
- Work with other product specialists/experts in the Company to ensure the solution recommendations are comprehensive, aligned and can contribute to the Customer’s business success.
- Academic qualifications - Engineering degree or similar.
- Over 7 years’ experience in the industry, of which more than 5 years working in mobile telecommunications end to end network assessment, network planning, design developing, working for major consultancy company, operator or vendor.
- Proven track record in network consultancy and able to deliver high quality service to mobile operators.
- Broad knowledge of the mobile operator business, including marketing and tariff plans and its relationship with network and service strategies.
- Can travel in BENELUX region up to 50% of working time.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.