Currently HIRING a Mobile Application Reverse Engineer
- Conduct vulnerability assessments of mobile applications across multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, or Web.
- Leverage reverse engineering expertise to discover implementation failures in secure storage mechanisms and cryptographic protocols and update procedures.
- Develop software to identify, parse, and display information transmitted over TCP/IP networks.
- 3+ years of experience with software engineering, vulnerability research, or reverse engineering
- Experience with high-level scripting languages, including Python or BASH
- Experience with network traffic analysis using Wireshark, Burp Suite, or tcpdump
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree