MNS Core Services Engineers
|Job Title:||MNS Core Services Engineers|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2021 12:50|
James is looking for experienced MNS Core Services Engineers to work in the KSA.
- The MNS Core Experienced Services Engineer is assigned to work with troubleshooting, configuring, maintaining and improving the performance of Core network. He has to act on the network and relevant equipment problems on daily basis and in emergency situations
- The engineer’s Functional Role is typically working with Core and IMS Network Nodes (IMS – CSCF/MTAS/SBC/IP Works/Nels, IP-STP, MSS/MSC/ TSC and MGW)
- Troubleshoot International Roaming issues, IR complaints and coordinate with roaming partners.
- Good ability to interpret network design documents and contribute in preventing mistakes and ensure first-time correct implementation of change requests.
- Excellent skills in integrating new nodes RNC, BSC & VAS nodes (SMSc, ICS…).
- HLR data handling experience (including subscriber’s profiles & HLR Redundancy).
- Good skills in troubleshooting HW-related problems (APZ21250/40 and APG)
- Should have experience on HW & SW AXE upgrades.