|Job Title:||Middleware Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Julia Blair|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2022 17:48|
Julia is looking for a Middleware Engineer to work in the United States (remote). As a Senior Technical Specialist, you will provide highly technical solutions support for a diverse range of Fortune 500 customers.
In this role, you will:
- Provide hands-on support to key customers in order to help them overcome interesting and challenging technical issues.
- Be directly involved in enabling innovation for companies using cutting-edge technologies.
- Be the first point of contact and process requests from existing and prospective customers through multiple channels.
- Work closely with our quality assurance, test, and developer teams.
You should have the following experience:
- At least 5 years experience in technical support in the field of information technology (being the last line/3rd line of support - dealing with highly complex technical issues)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming/OOP - ideally Java
- Solid understanding of network technologies
- Knowledge of Linux systems is mandatory
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Ideally Middleware, MQ or MQTT - would be a game changer!
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Virtual Systems
In return you get to work for a fantastic hyper-growth organisation - providing all the support, development & training you need, whilst giving you a high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy. Great benefits, unique company culture, working with the some of the best people in a collaborative environment.