|Location: Cape Town||Salary:|
|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Contact: Will Simmons|
Will is looking for a Microsoft Access Database Developer to work on a 3-month rolling contract based in South Africa (Cape Town).
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of the program database and support enhancement and migration based on client future requirements. You will leverage the knowledge of software solutions in order to optimize the internal procedure and internal future databases supporting intelligence analytical operations.
- Three years of experience designing, building, and maintaining databases using MS Access
- Two years of experience working with SQL and VBA
- Experience working with the telecommunication industry (Optional)
- CompTIA Security+ Certification (Optional)
- Six years of experience with a Master’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Six years of experience working with MS Access
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP, MCSE, MCDBA) certification or equivalent
Please note - Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in South Africa.