I am currently hiring for Medicaid Eligibility Project Manager to be based Rockville, Maryland.
- Serve as a management team member responsible for oversight and quality assurance for PERM eligibility reviews and provide
- Medicaid eligibility policy technical assistance to project team members and state and CMS staff.
- Apply knowledge of the analysis process for performance, procedures, and processes of complex systems to improve both efficiency and effectiveness and address priority operational challenges.
- Advise on the delivery of operational solutions and ongoing performance management to help achieve operational excellence and quality.
- 5+years of experience with project management
- 3+ years of experience in working with state Medicaid and CHIP agencies
- Experience with working on PERM eligibility
- Knowledge of state Medicaid eligibility systems, state Medicaid eligibility determination processes, and state Medicaid eligibility policies
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Medicaid and CHIP eligibility
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act, including comprehension of eligibility
- Ability to interpret Medicaid, CHIP, and state eligibility regulations and analyze their impact on current and proposed programs
- Ability to communicate effectively with government and state stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- HS diploma or GED
If this is something that you will be interested in please drop your Resume at email@example.com.