Tangent International are currently searching for skilled Solution Architect to work for our client an international software company. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience within consulting and will have a proven track record in Solution Architecture in relation to Java/J2EE, XML and implementing enterprise software solutions.
Your primary objective is to manage and advise on technical solutions - from qualification of requirements all the way through the delivery and implementation of software, related to their Master Data Management platform. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and subject matter experts.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management, Data Migrations etc.
- Proven and advanced skills in one of more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM
- Candidates with extensive experience in application development using Java / J2EE technologies
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, EJB, SOAP and REST-full services
- Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Responsibility for architecture oversight and technical leadership during the course of implementation projects
- Lead software development teams to deliver bespoke functionality in line with specific customer requirements
- You will represent the organisation in a Solution Architecture role in relation to in- flight EMEA projects, prospective client engagements, and continuously grow business relationship with existing customers
- Ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards within scope and budget
- Liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design before deployment
- Will provide architectural and technical input for definition, estimation and delivery of projects
- Will facilitate analysis and design workshops
- Will write, review, and approve technical specifications to ensure alignment with customer requirements, overall company policy and architectural standards