Marketing Campaign Manager
|Job Title:||Marketing Campaign Manager|
|Contact Name:||Megan Bristow|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2021 18:42|
Megan is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to work on a 6-month contract. The role is remote with the opportunity to go in the office if wanted. £350 – 400 per day inside IR35.
· Supports the Marketing Lead/Senior Manager by contributing to the ongoing planning process. Responsible for delivering insights and recommendations derived from previous campaign performance to deliver ongoing effectiveness.
· Specifies campaigns, budgets and plans across channels to meet agreed business and marketing objectives. Regularly monitors and reports on performance and shares learning with all relevant stakeholders.
· Manages the development and delivery of all aspects of CRM campaign activity, including contact strategy, insight collation, brief development, creative development, production and optimisation.
· Makes full use of customer audience data and other resources to achieve optimal targeting for campaigns.
· Responsible for post-campaign analysis to ensure comprehensive measurement of all aspects of campaign performance against agreed KPIs.
· CRM experience in a highly commercial, consumer facing industry.
· Strong knowledge of email best practice and performance analytics.
· Solid experience in designing and delivering complex dynamic Email and DM campaigns, working with email service providers, data teams and fulfilment houses.
· Marketing/Business related degree or equivalent experience
· CIM/ IDM qualification