|Job Title:||Marketing Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty Jones|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2022 18:23|
Kirsty is looking for a Marketing Analyst to work based in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate will be a junior to mid-level FX Market Analyst, based in Amsterdam, to work within the global Research and Analysis department. The analyst will be responsible for tracking, analysing, and commenting on global markets for both internal and external audiences, including clients and European media.
- Produce analysis and views on current and emerging themes driving FX markets that will be distributed to clients and media
- Assist in managing the delivery of existing department content. This includes: the week ahead document, FX outlooks, currency forecasts, morning client notes, and reactive economic content
- Contributing to content strategy in conjunction with the marketing department
- Contribute to ongoing long-form research and forecasting activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.