Machine Learning Specialist
|Job Title:||Machine Learning Specialist|
|Start Date:||01 September|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 12:13|
An exciting Blockchain startup in Dubai is seeking a Senior Software Architect to help design, build, and operate our trading systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and control these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
What you'll do:
As the member of a software project team, you will be doing work that directly affects our ability to trade every day. You will work with a strong team of developers & analysts that will create, maintain and support the tools and software that make up our mission-critical trading applications. On any given day you may find yourself doing the following:
- Implement AI solutions to our platform
- Improving operation and monitoring of advanced or complex features.
- Development of processes and interface requirements.
- Data development and definition of acceptance criteria.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
Our ideal candidates bring many of the following attributes to the table:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science (or similar);
- 5+ years of professional software development experience;
- Strong expertise with machine learning and deep learning models
- Solid grounding in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms and software development techniques and languages used to implement analytics solutions
- Deep experience with data modeling and Big Data solution stacks
- Deep knowledge in enterprise IT technologies, including databases, storage, and networks
- Deep experience with one or more Deep Learning frameworks such as Apache MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe2, Keras, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, Torch and Theanu
- Technical consulting and architecture with large-scale engagements
What you’ll get:
- The unique opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate experts who take pride in delivering results.
- Attractive compensation and bonus structure
- Generous benefit plan structure including an option for fully paid health insurance premiums for individuals
- Training and development opportunities
- Company events, often including employees' families.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's