LTE Optimisation Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying a monthly salary of SAR 17,000 plus usual KSA benefits.
Our client is one of the major global telecommunications vendors, experience working in telecommunications will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have the below skillset:
- Currently working as an LTE Optimisation Engineer
- Currently working on E/// LTE equipment
- At least the last 4 years working on Ericsson LTE equipment
LTE Optimization expertise requirements:
- Carrying out daily optimization tasks and suggest measures to improve network accessibility and retainability KPI’s like CSSR, CS Drop rate, IRAT, PS KPIs, etc
- Perform periodic parameter s and features audits of the network.
- Mentoring performance and enhance KPIs of network by using Business Objects, Mapinfo, Winfiol, E/// OSS, TEMS.
- Network capacity dimensioning and re-dimensioning.
- Drive test analysis and route optimization.
- Analyze & Troubleshoot VoLTE Performance including SRVCC
- Strong understanding of E/// 4G features and algorithms like scheduling, power control, resource allocation, load sharing, 3G/LTE traffic balancing, etc.
- Should be familiar with RNO tools like FAS/FOX, NCS/NOX, MRR, MTR, CTR.
- Must have good skills of MS office including Excel, MS Access, Power Point.
- Good understanding and hands on experience of 2G/3G optimization is a plus.
- Must have worked on ERA, ECO
- Must have strong knowledge of general optimization techniques
- Competent 3G skills & background in E/// product
- Able to carry out daily optimization tasks and suggest measures to improve network accessibility and retainability KPI’s like CSSR, Drop rate, HOSR, HS/Eul Thpt, etc.
- Strong team player and able to finish tasks in assigned time limits.
Required Tools hands-on:
- TEMS investigation 14
- Mentum Cell-planner 10.1 (LTE)
- Mentum Planet 5 (LTE)
- ATOLL 3.1 (For LTE)
- MCOM 12.0
- TIPPL 2.4
- MapInfo 11.0
- Business Objects (BO)
We will receive a lot of applications for this position, so only the people with 100% match will be contacted
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV