LTE Optimisation Engineer
|Job Title:||LTE Optimisation Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-02-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 09:08|
LTE Optimisation Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA. Start date - ASAP.
Our client, one of the world’s leading providers of Information and Communication Technology to service providers is looking to add an engineer with the following skillset to their team.
All benefits as per KSA law will be provided. Iqama, annual flight allowance, medical insurance, 1 month paid vacation and gratuity payment.
Monthly salary of SAR 16,000
General required Skills:
- A minimum of 9 years work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for LTE/UMTS/GSM.
- 4-5 years good working knowledge and experience on LTE Optimization and RF design
- Having good previous LTE experience in TDD and FDD networks
Required technical Competencies and Skills:
LTE Optimization expertise requirements:
- Carrying out daily optimization tasks and suggest measures to improve network
- accessibility and retainability KPI’s like CSSR, CS Drop rate, IRAT, PS KPIs, etc
- Perform periodic parameter s and features audits of the network.
- Mentoring performance and enhance KPIs of network by using Business Objects,
- Mapinfo, Winfiol, Ericsson OSS, TEMS.
- Network capacity dimensioning and re-dimensioning.
- Drive test analysis and route optimization.
- Analyze & Troubleshoot VoLTE Performance including SRVCC
- Strong understanding of Ericsson 4G features and algorithms like scheduling, power
- control, resource allocation, load sharing, 3G/LTE traffic balancing, etc.
- Should be familiar with RNO tools like FAS/FOX, NCS/NOX, MRR, MTR, CTR.
- Must have good skills of MS office including Excel, MS Access, Power Point.
- Good understanding and hands on experience of 2G/3G optimization is a plus.
- Must have worked on ERA, ECO
- Must have strong knowledge of general optimization techniques
- Not less than 3 years of experience in 4G Ericsson optimization and 3 on other
- Competent 3G skills & background in Ericsson product
- Able to carry out daily optimization tasks and suggest measures to improve network
- accessibility and retainability KPI’s like CSSR, Drop rate, HOSR, HS/Eul Thpt, etc.
- Strong team player and able to finish tasks in assigned time limits.
Required Tools hands-on:
- TEMS investigation 14
- Mentum Cell-planner 10.1 (LTE)
- Mentum Planet 5 (LTE)
- ATOLL 3.1 (For LTE)
- MCOM 12.0
- TIPPL 2.4
- MapInfo 11.0
- Business Objects (BO)
If you would be interested, please reply with your updated CV