Low Level C Programmer
|Job Title:||Low Level C Programmer|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fulbrook|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 12:53|
My client is looking for a low level C Programmer who will be part of a team working on the design and the development of innovative solutions for healthcare and pharmaceutical customers. You will work on new technologies in a challenging and exciting environment.
The team are forward thinking and collaborative utilising Kaizen and other Agile methods such as TDD and ATDD.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership for the implementation of new technology, system software, and software applications involving multiple systems/components for a global pharmaceutical company. Typical tasks include requirements analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, troubleshooting and modification of complex software products and applications.
As a low level C programmer, responsibilities include analysis and design of software architecture for innovative healthcare software solutions;
Development of software functionalities, software testing, debugging, packaging and deployment of new applications.
Review of software architecture as well as design – and code-reviewing;
- Deep knowledge of C programming language
- Familiarity with software testing (unit-tests, integration-tests);
- Experience with code-reviewing focusing on performance and scalability (parallel processing);
- Familiarity with the open source world;
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux;
- Highly quality oriented, outstanding analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in autonomy;
- Commitment to work within a well-skilled and committed team;
- Knowledge of high level languages like Go and Python;
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering;
- Background in healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry