|Job Title:||Logistics Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Megan Bristow|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 08:47|
£300 per day inside IR35
6 month contract
- Ensure that all daily operations are run in the most efficient and cost effective manner (inventory, imports, returns, pallet’s management, KPI reporting, cost validation etc.).
- Driving performance through awareness of KPIs, process improvement and maximising overall efficiencies.
- Building relationships with 3PL warehousing teams and ensuring company standards are adopted, implemented and maintained.
- Develop a basic understanding of the various roles carried out by each individual in the Transport & Warehouse team (warehouse planning, inventory control, imports management, stock management, cost validation etc.).
- Good working knowledge of SAP and excel packages ideally.
- Good analytical skills and ability to plan effectively both in terms of own workload and support Team Members.
- Flexibility around work tasks and timescales.
- Good awareness of HMRC legislation
- One year experience within a logistics and warehousing function