Local Data Administrator - MSDP
|Job Title:||Local Data Administrator - MSDP|
|Salary:||SAR 0 - 17k per month|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 11:22|
Local Data Administrator required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying a monthly salary of SAR 17,000 plus usual KSA benefits.
Our client is one of the major global telecommunications vendors, experience working in telecommunications will be beneficial.
LDAs perform local data administration and systems analysis functions supporting MSDP Tool Suite. This includes all the modules of MSDP Suite ( OneFM, OneTM, ITSM, the Work Force Management (WFM) System, Network Inventory Management (NIM), BI Reporting Tool. Etc.. LDAs are considered the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on the systems and tools they manage. They are expected to have a deep knowledge of the setups, configurations, connectivity settings, as well as the associated upstream and downstream processes.
LDAs work with the Network Operations Center, Dispatch Center, Services Managers, Engineers, Technicians, MSDP, and other teams. LDAs perform configuration, testing, and troubleshooting. For the systems they work with, LDAs are often the main local or contract points of contact. System configuration is done via a combination of batch loads and manual data entry.
Because LDAs support field technicians which are 24 x 7, this position typically requires after hours and weekend support.
- LDAs are responsible for local MSDP support. They typically perform the following activities:
- Helping new users gain access to the system. All MSDP User Access handling
- Acting as a reference for any functionality/know-how questions.
- Maximizing automation within MSDP by enabling automation features and challenging users to follow processes which allow for automation.
- Performing local coordination of new MSDP feature testing and deployment.
- Ensuring that all system data and configuration settings are current.
- Bulk upload of work orders as required for daily work or for testing purposes.
- Supporting various WFM applications including WAP and Click Mobile Touch on handsets, tablets and laptops.
- MSDP Reporting via either HDB or BI/DWH.
- Distributing basic reports regarding on all MSDP Suites on usage to stakeholders.
- Where additional support or knowledge is needed, opening MSDP SRM support tickets and escalating as required.
- Responsible for Configuration settings for all the modules included in MSDP Suite.
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's