Linux System Administrator
My client are expanding their talented team and are looking for a Linux System Administrator to join their operation in Brussels. They are an international logistics provider focusing on worldwide logistics.
As a Linux System Administrator you are part of the IT Systems department, which is itself a department within IT. IT Systems department provides design, monitoring, operation and implementation of computer based services. It ensures optimum availability, security and performance of server infrastructure within a global scope.
* You guarantee the seamless availability of the serverside infrastructure components in a complex and dynamic environment; providing services on a global scale while adhering to technical standards and strict security guidelines.
* You provide expert advice regarding a specific technical field of IT.
* You will execute specialized tasks involved in maintaining all operating systems, servers and server-based applications located in Brussels Hub and/or at location with global customers, in order to provide all sites with fully operational systems at the highest availability rate, featuring the best cost/benefit ratio and minimum interruption of the business applications depending on those Operating Systems and Servers.
* Design and control the implementation of operating systems, server-based applications and servers to ensure that business requirements can be met throughout the short and long term.
The perfect candidate:
* You have broad knowledge of Red Hat LINUX operating systems, applications and their related environments.
* You have experience in the installation and tuning of operating systems.
* Medium scripting experience (how to automate subtasks).* You have working knowledge of concepts in clustering.
* Min. 3 years IT system and/or application administrator experience.
If this sounds like a good fit to you and you're interested in expanding your skill-set, technical knowledge and are looking for real career progression then apply today