|Type: Permanent||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 13 days ago||Contact: Dorigan Chandler|
Dorigan Chandler is currently seeking a Linux Software Engineer to be based in London. This is an exciting opportunity working for one of the largest growing applications in the world.
- To be considered for the position the client expects the following skillset:
- 5+ experience working with C, C++, Python, Golang, Rust and Java
- Good knowledge of operating systems and its components, knowledge of Linux kernel
- Familiar with multi-threading programming and multi-threading program performance optimisation
- Experience working in code performance optimization
You will be responsible for:
- Optimising the AIOPS of massive servers and level infrastructure
- Establishing a relationship with the top tier media in the industry
- Draft PR communication strategy and plan different campaigns for brand stories
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the urgency of the position and Covid-19 we are currently only accepting applications from candidates already based in the UK.