|Job Title:||Linux Engineers|
|Start Date:||4 weeks max|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 13:37|
Ross is looking for 7 Linux Engineers to work on a 6-month contract rolling contract in Czech, Prague. You should be able to start within 4 weeks max. There will be some opportunities for remote working. You should have excellent communication and facilitation skills.
The successful candidates will be responsible for Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Availability and Capacity Management for Linux operating system.
- Manage L2/L3 production/project support activities.
- This also includes the initial installation or update, patching, migration for these platforms
- Responsible for script development/ update in different scripting (Shell and Perl).
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
- To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident and problem management
- To independently resolve tickets and ensure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases
- Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts and conducting interviews or participation in hiring drives
- To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.