|Job Title:||Licensing Analyst|
|Salary:||£30k - 40k per year + Benefits|
|Start Date:||2018-05-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 12:26|
Our client a Global Leader are now expanding their already fantastic team and on the look out for a Licensing Sales Specialist.
The successful candidate will be hard working, self-driven and extremely motivated.
- Reviewing submitted contract and order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformity to sales order acceptance policies.
- Partnering with Deal Desk / Best Practices teams to enforce compliance in deal structure, order form guidelines, and all other pre-sale processes.
- Daily/monthly audits of all Compliance reports.
- Managing provisioning/delivery issues including timely delivery of product.
- Processing contracts and orders, ensuring clean, compliant and fast bookings.
To be considered you do not need to have the experience for this position, aslong as you have the below ability:
- You have a great degree from a great university.
- You have strong business and financial acumen and obsessive attention to detail.
- You can demonstrate high-level problem solving and analytical skills.
- You're cool under pressure and able to prioritise high workloads effectively to meet deadlines at peak times.
- You're a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
- You're self-directed, highly creative and detail oriented - as well as able to multitask and work effectively in a very fast paced environment.
- You're a strong team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude and good work ethic.
This comes with a great salary and benefits to match.
If interested please email your CV asap.