|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Contact: James Bundock|
James is looking for two Level 2 RPA Support Engineers to work in Dubai on a 12-month contract.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing support for Business Process Automation platform and the solutions deployed for various processes in the organization. They will be accountable for monitoring and handling user issues of implemented RPA Solutions in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot the application configuration settings and resolve issues.
- Identify issues escalated by L1 to be escalated to L3 or Involve the application team for resolution.
- Alert Monitoring, Reporting and Escalations
- Monitor the event, bots, virtual Machine alerts and notify the concerned team and process the requests from the end-users to level 2 and level 3 support engineers.
- Monitor the availability of the Database events like DB availability, Instance availability and the space availability of disk drives and file systems.
- Monitor the database related activities, respond to calls from the Application support and developments teams.
- Monitor the backups, recovery errors, respond to the request regarding the restoration of the DB.
- Monitor the metric alerts, performance-related issues like high CPU utilization, Application performance, high Memory utilization, Application tuning and Query tuning.
- Monitor, Troubleshoot and fix & integrations between RPA & Managed nodes/echo systems
- End-user Trouble Tickets / Issues
- Resolve End User issues related to Robotics processes escalated by L1. - Provide workaround solutions where possible for business continuity
- Document new issue as the knowledge base
- Liaise with the L3 Support team for patches and CRs for production deployment.
- Escalation and Interaction with the Incident Management team in case of any platform instability (RPA)
- Continuous enrichment of Monitoring to avoid any incidents and gaps
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an Information Technology/ Information Services role
- Minimum 2 year of experience in PEGA Business Process Automation/Robotic Process Automation
- Excellent understanding of IT solution design, development methodologies, good to have programming languages like Java/C#, MY SQL.
- Strong analytics skills to understand the business process, deployment skills, log analysis.
- Must have experience with PEGA