Level 1 Support Engineer - Bengali Speaker
|Job Title:||Level 1 Support Engineer - Bengali Speaker|
|Start Date:||2019-06-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 16:28|
Level 1 Support Engineer - Bengali Speaker required for a 12 month contract based in Dhaka, Bangladesh,. The position will looking to start in August 2019.
We can only consider candidates who speak Bengali fluently.
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications vendors globally.
- Monitoring alarms and performance of complex Telecom BSS systems, initiate trouble tickets (TT) in case of any issues with monitored nodes, escalate to L2 support for unresolved issues
- Responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT Telco as Level 1 Engineer
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Understanding of SLA (Service level Agreement) concept
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- High level of communication is a must
- Knowledge sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Advanced understanding and development experience of web service, soap protocol
- Understanding of provisioning and activation flow and logic in a telco IT environment
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
If interested, please submit your CV